ABOUT IDENTITY COMMUNICATIONS
Insights not anecdotes.
Identity is the intelligent multicultural marketing agency. We’re a full service agency, with strategy as our key point of difference.
CHANNEL PLANNER/STRATEGIST (3 May 2018)
OUR CORE BEHAVIOURS
We believe in the power of creativity and that every problem can be solved through intelligent collaboration and hard work.
Above all, we expect you to be curious about the world around you – to take in Australia’s rich diversity. That means that you should always strive to find out more and hope to discover new things.
Our core behaviours, the ones we encourage you to employ daily, are also the ones you will be rewarded for being:
Due to a period of rapid business growth, we are looking for a strategist/media channel planner to join our team as a Connections Designer.
You will work with the Managing Director to uncover data and insights and develop intelligent recommendations that solve client challenges.
Data and insights can be challenging to find in the multicultural industry, so creative thinking and proactivity are critical to your success in this role.
You should strive to produce outstanding strategies and connections – recognised through client satisfaction scores, tangible examples of innovation and awards. You will continuously develop your skills to ensure the agency’s output is always best-in-class.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Desire to learn the strategic craft through an ongoing refinement of strategic skillset
- 1-2 years’ business experience, experience in an agency including planning cycles and client management is an advantage
- Understanding the role of media and non-media channels in connecting with audiences
- Effective communicator: able to concisely get a point across and able to defend your opinion with key internal and external stakeholders
- Confident presenter with excellent written and verbal skills and proficient in Microsoft Office
- An understanding and appreciation of Australia’s cultural diversity is an advantage